- Total assets and property holdings of the Church of Scientology internationally have more than doubled since 2004.
- The combined size of Church premises increased from nearly 5.6 million square feet in 2004 to 12.1 million square feet in 2010.
- The Church has acquired more than 70 buildings since 2004 in major population centers around the world.
- The Church has completed over 400,000 square feet of renovations of new premises this year alone. In addition, currently under construction are over 700,000 square feet, including Churches in Sacramento, Melbourne, Clearwater and Tel Aviv.
- Over 9,000 Scientology Churches, Missions and affiliated groups exist in 165 nations, four times in just ten years.
- The number of people newly introduced to Scientology and starting on training or counseling per week exceeds 26 times any previous week in history.
L. Ron Hubbard Books and Lectures
- L. Ron Hubbard has been awarded four Guinness World Records in the last three years:
- 2006 Most Published Works by a Single Author: 1,084
- 2006 Most Translated Author in the World: 71 languages
- 2009 Most Audiobook Titles on Earth: 185
- 2010 Most Translated Book on Earth, The Way to Happiness: 70 languages
- 92 million L. Ron Hubbard books and lectures on Dianetics and Scientology have been distributed in the last decade—more than during the first 50 years of Dianetics and Scientology combined.
- The Church's publications organizations in Los Angeles and Copenhagen have been established as state-of-the-art digital publishing houses and can print up to 500,000 books per week—26 million per year—and replicate 925,000 CDs per week—48.1 million annually. Their production capabilities have increased by 660% since 2007.
- Over 4.2 million pages of L. Ron Hubbard's writings have been translated in the last 11 years alone compared to a total of 359,459 in the prior 50 years.
- 14,560 hours of translated L. Ron Hubbard lectures have been recorded in the last five years.
- Millions of L. Ron Hubbard Dianetics and Scientology books have been placed in more than 151,000 libraries in 192 countries since July 2007.
- L. Ron Hubbard's books have won 54 design and printing awards.
Dianetics & Scientology Films, Videos and International Live Events
- Over 8 million DVDs have been sold and/or distributed in the last six years, comprising 1,952 different DVD titles.
- 778 films (English and translated) have been produced in the last six years.
- Since 2004, 14,538 videos have been produced (English and translated)—an average of 119 per month.
- The number of hours of video produced since 2004 is 2,221, averaging 27 hours per month.
- The total number of hours of international events (English and translated) produced in the last six years totals 1,966—an average of 28 hours per month.
Over 32 million visitors have viewed more than 70 million videos in 17 languages on the Scientology website
in the 12 months.
(Updated January 2011)
>>Statistics for 2010 and earlier